Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup honey
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2-4 drops Peppermint essential oil
- ¾ cup chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into large bowl and stir in ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with ¼ cup chocolate chips.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
When cooking with essential oils, start small. Add one drop and then more if necessary to keep the oil from overpowering the recipe.
**Make sure to always use CPTG essential oils. Not all essential oils are sourced the same.